【古老的救赎法来好好净化这粪池】
43、I can suck your dick.【我能帮你】
33、Most of them are ugly freaks.【他们大分都是些丑陋的怪胎】
35、your selfish bullshit【你那狗屁的自私心】
【这儿有一大堆他妈长相稽的婴儿呢】
47、This cesspool with some old redemption flair.
28、Whatever pisses you off more.【能让你发火的就行】
【抱歉咯,你被我缠住了,婊,最好早习惯它】
30、Too late, toots.【太迟了,亲的】
34、You got a bunch of fuckin, harlequin babies down here.
【我想看着这个世界上的人渣们努力地想爬上自我改善之山,却只会一次又一次的绊倒在失败的火坑里】
39、That,s wacky nonsense.【你在胡说什么呢】
44、you son of a bitch.【你这个王八】
【你这么随心所的tm些乱事】
36、shucks【糟透了】
45、You thought it would be some kinda big fuckin, riot.
炸玉米卷,很少的人会将炸玉米卷称作"taco"为阴)
42、you,re sketchy as fuck.【你讲的那些太他妈略了】
29、Sorry, you,re stuck with me, bitch. Get used to it.
41、You don,t take sh*t from other demons.【你从其他恶上屁都拿不到】
40、I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment,only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.
31、Come mierda, malparido.(西语)【去吃史吧,你这混】
37、cabr ó n hijo de perra.(西语)【你这狗娘养的】
46、Go fuck yourself.【自己手冲去】
32、Who cares if some jagoffs got hurt.【谁会去在意某些蠢货受伤了没】
38、you pompous, cheesy, talk show shit lord【你这个傲慢无礼的狗屁脱秀王】